Wednesday, July 20, 2011

This guy has really ticked me off. Is it just me or him?

My friend has set me up with this cute guy that i have been talking to for quite a while now, we have not met but we always talk on the phone, text, etc. I started to reallllly like him, we bonded great and things were heading down a good path. It seems though everytime we attempt to make plans he would back out and i backed out a couple times because of nerves. He tends to text me a lot, and usually at night. He'll say things like he wants to cuddle with me, and be with me and very serious things that you wouldn't normally say. We were supposed to go to a movie tonight so i texted him asking if we were still going and he replys back with "too late now" and i said Im leaving to calgary in a week for a month so ill talk to you when I get back. All he said was "k, have fun" then I deleted him on blackberry messenger because it just ticked me off, cause he wasnt being very nice about it and ditched me. Now with that said, a week went by so i thought we were never gonna talk again and things were done. He texts asking to go to a movie again! after he ditched me, i dont understand. What does he want??

No comments:

Post a Comment