Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Help plz i need to get fit before weadding day?

okay me and my husband decided to get remarried because we dint really get to have the wedding we wished for well only did a court wedding and it was just me and him. so we want to get remarried. well since were going to do that i want to start to get fit for my wedding i want to try to look good. my wedding day will be january 2nd so i have like 6 or 7 months to get fit. so my question is where do i start i have never excised in my life ive gone to the gym but i dont know where to start at or what to do. i only do running and zumba when i go there. but i dont think it will be enough i think to get fit. okay im 5'5 and weight 125 i dont want to get muscles either haha i just want to be toned and work my butt so its not to flat and im not asking either for a kim kardashian butt i just want it to be more noticeable and cause i know my husband likes bootie so i want to do that for him . i guess haha. and i also want to do this for myself cause i want to be more healthy and fit i cant even run for 30 minutes straight. so what do i need to do can someone help me were do i start i know i have to run 30 minutes a day but as far as getting toned arms, legs ,stomach, and nicer butt what do i do? what exercise do i need to do. and for how long how may reps man idk\. help haha and i dont have money to pay a personal trainer either. and im pretty sure there expensive. plz help me give me and idea on what to do. and do you guys think that i will be toned and have a better bootie by january? or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment