Monday, July 18, 2011

Does this sound like pregnancy?

I don't know if this has anything to do with now but back in April, my husband and I had a condom break so I went and got the Plan B Emergency contraception pill. I got my period on time a couple weeks later like normal. Last month, my period was 9 days late which is unusual for me. No stress or change in diet or excise pattern to blame. And besides being late it was lighter than usual. A heavy flow for 3 days and then very light the last 4 where usually I am pretty heavy until the end. That period ended 2 weeks ago. Last Saturday my husband and I had sex and out of no where I started bleeding. No pain or discomfort. The bleeding stopped right after sex. Now for the past few days I have felt a lot of pressure in my pelvic/abdominal/uterus area. Any one have any ideas what's going on??

No comments:

Post a Comment