Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Does he care about me or something?

right, i have known this boy since high school. but we have left now and both go to seperate colleges. And I like him a lot, he knows, and he would flirt with me at school. lol. But he said hes gonna stay in touch with me and stuff. And he has been, hes got me on blackberry messenger, and he sometimes talks to me on there. But lately, i think he might like me too. Cause he would always put something about love as his name, and he would listen to love songs about a girl, but the girl doesn't know it, and he doesn't know how to show her, thats pretty much what the songs are about. And it was some boys party last saturday and i was invited to it but i didnt go but on the night like 5 minuites before it started my crush sent me a message on blackberry messenger saying "is that u i can see?" then i said "where?" then he said "where r u" then i said "at my dads house lol why?" then he said "ohh ok i cant see you then dont worry x" ....So was he checking to see if i was going to the party or not? And plus hes got loads of people in his blackberry messenger contacts, and he put as his fb status that "i got a load of waste people on my blackberry lol" then he deleted loads of people, he deleted my friend cause she told me that hes not on her contact list anymore, so he must of deleted her. And im kept on there, so does he care about me? does he have feelings for me? Cause every time he sees me, his face lights up, and hes smiling and seems happy to see me. And the way he looks at me is like more than just a look, even my friend sees that its more than just a look, and thats saying something lol. So what do you think? Do you think he secretly likes me or not, i need opinions. Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment