Monday, July 18, 2011

Christians: what was I poisoned with?

I am still looking for answers, I cried out to Jesus but still no answer, it's like no one tells me, maybe a messenger of God on yahoo can tell me, I think I heard Jesus speak once, he said b????? o?????? two drugs combined but I couldn't make that out and what he was trying to tell me what I was poisoned with. Right now I am in my room crying and thinking of suicide because ever since that incident where I was hit with an object in my left arm which contained dark-blue poison which lead to a brain injury people have been horrible to me and they don't treat me like a human being anymore, they treat me like an object or little boy, I try to tell them I was poisoned and that I have brain damage but they still treat me bad despite this, only two people really understood me when I told them about this, one I think was an older peson and I think he was a child of God based on his kindness and that, and one was another person who occasionally bothered me, everyone used to take me seriously until I received a brain injury, that is when things hit rock bottom. What I was poisoned with was dark blue stuff; I was hit with an object in my left arm and the poison made it's way to my brain thus leading to brain damage, if someone knows please ask Jesus/God, I am very sad in tears in the inside, emotionally broken down, sometimes I think of suicide or death but I get very afraid, there is no hope for me and not very many people are understanding as those two people were. Atheists also make hate comments and try to tell me or make it look like it's my fault, hope you can help. Also it's not my fault I was hit with something in the arm from behind the back and poisoned for doing nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment